Monday 8 July 2013

June Favourites (B)

Hi Guys,
So June has been such a busy month for me and surprisingly I didn't purchase that much, or I didn't purchase that many items that I love and believe should be included in my June favourites.


I have 2 items of clothing, 1 cosmetic item and 1 accessory for my June favourites, just a short and sweet post.


Although both of these items may not be seen as a "Summer" item, they are my favourite clothing purchase's of June. I found last year that high waisted jeans were incredibly hard to find and purchase when I was in need of them the most, so although these jeans could look lovely with a floaty top or a crop top in the Summer, I have a  feeling they will also become a Winter essential for me. The material also has enough stretch for  comfortable movement throughout the day. They are Jamie Moto High Waisted Jeans from TopShop. 

The chunky heel ankle boots were £69.99 from Pavers, they are not something that I would go looking to buy but once I saw them they were a must purchase. Unlike other heels that I own the heels on these boots are very light and do not result in my leg aching from lifting a heavy heel. They are chestnut brown suede leather with strong warmths of red making them rather easy to pair with different outfits.


I am known for "giving in" and experimenting with recommended products. Maybelline Falsies Mascara is one of these products, and I can honestly say that I don't regret the purchase, both myself and M love Benefit - They're Real Mascara and we found that Benefit - They're Real works better on M than it does on myself, however I have found that Maybelline for me has the same effect on my eyelashes that They're Real does for M which is a fabulous result from a highstreet/drugstore mascara at £7.99.


My last item is the Silver ring that I purchased at Camden Market last week in London. (Myself and M have posted daily entries of our week in London below, check them out!) I have been looking for a new ring for a few months and this ring is now situated on my left thumb. I am also a sentimental person and this ring represents the end of college and the beginning of what I hope to be a fabulous Summer before I head off to Uni.

What were your favourite purchases of the month? Do you purchase things in Summer that you know will be best styles for Winter? 
Let me know
Have a good July!
Love 
B



No comments:

Post a Comment