Friday 7 June 2013

May Haul! (M)

We've seen a lot of bloggers do high street and monthly hauls, so we thought we may as well give it a go! We decided to show what we're loving at the moment and although most hauls contain purely new products of the month, we want to shake things up a bit, so we'll be including things we've bought but also our favourite products from May- be it old or new!
So to start us off I'll be doing my monthly favourites (M) and B shall be doing hers in the next post!






I love lace clothing at the moment and so when I saw this particular Lemon Yellow lace top in Topshop, I couldn't resist. Topshop items can usually be a little pricey but this was only £16 and so great for all budgets!
We've found that lace has appeared in the recent fashion shows and so it's definitely making a comeback- if it ever went away that is!
The other top I currently love is from Primark- it was only £6 and so I bought it, naturally. I love these thin woolen jumpers. Although they are wool, (probably with some polyester thrown in) don't let that stop you from buying them. Even with the weather brightening up they're not too thick to be wearing- I probably own 3 or 4 of these material tops and they're getting plenty of use. I also love the deep lilac purple colour.





I have also bought some new jeans this month. They are from H&M and you guys will probably soon start to  notice that I get a lot of my clothing from there. I love it. They're of an acid wash effect and cost £30. Some of you may think this is a bit pricey, but H&M jeans are really good quality and last a long time so they're worth it!
The shoes in this picture are also from H&M (told you so)! They are lace and for only £10 they're an absolute bargain! They are lovely and summery and because they're white they will pretty much go with every outfit. Perfect.



There's quite a few beauty products that I have been loving this month, and so I decided to include them all- as you can see. (I'll work my way from left to right.) First off is a clothbrush! So I realise it's not exactly a beauty product, but I personally think it's a must have to keep in your house. I primarily use it for removing animal hair before I leave the house- the downside of having pets!-  although B uses it to remove bobbles from her clothing. Either way, it does the trick and for only 99p for 5 metres, it's most definitely worth it! 
Next is my Simple moisturiser. I've used this particular moisturiser every day for a good few years and I love it. It is a kind to skin, replenishing moisturiser so if you're like me and have quite sensitive skin then its great and I highly recommend it.
My next item is a Boots Passionfruit body spray. I've been getting this on and off for the past couple of years, it's a lovely summery, fresh smell and it's only £2!
The next item is probably my absolute favourite item this month. It is Aussie Mega Shampoo and designed for daily washing. I have long, thick hair and I need to wash it everyday, so recently my hair's condition has gone a bit downhill- until I tried this. It's amazing and definitely worth every penny of the £4.95 I paid for it. If you wash your hair daily and are worried about product build up, give this a go, it's so good!
Next is my new Jimmy Choo perfume! It's pretty pricey- £58 for 60ml- but it smells amazing and lasts a decent amount of time as well! It's definitely one of my favourite perfumes!
I've put The Perks of Being a Wallflower in just because it's such a great book, and if any of you guys want some good holiday reads- this is definitely one!
I've got some new Sinful Colours Professional nail polish and the colours are so lovely! they all look really nice together and so they would be great for feature nails.



These four are my favourite make up items this month. I have the Benefit mascara we reviewed a few posts ago (The Benefits of Elle- check it out if you haven't already), 17 Miracle matte powder in Natural fair (I think!), the Rosy lips Vaseline- it's my favourite because it gives your lips a bit of colour whilst moisturising them!, and No7 Stay Perfect eyeliner in black- I love this at the moment, it's a recent buy but I'm so glad I got it as it's really easy to apply and it lasts a while so you don't have to keep topping  it up throughout the day!

So there you have it! My favourites/ haul this month! Very long post for me but I had so much to talk about, so needs must!

Have you tried anything in my haul? Is there anything you'd like to try out? 
Let us know!
love,
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment