Tuesday 13 August 2013

M's make-up haul

Hi guys!

Today we've both finally managed to get around to blogging again after quite a long break, so we're sorry about the long wait but we're back and will be doing regular posts from now on!

I've recently- well today- treated myself to new make-up. I had literally run out of most of my essential items so although it was costly, it had to be done. I can't complain much though, I love my new make-up!


So as you can see I wasn't overreacting about my lack of make-up.
The top left is my Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Ivory which is currently £4.99 (reduced for a limited time from £6.99). I haven't had this exact foundation before but I've had very similar and really liked it so I'm excited to try it! 
In the middle is my Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer which was £6.99. I've wanted a primer for a while so I thought I'd give this one a go. 
I also bought a Hide The Blemish Concealer which was £3.99. 
And at the bottom is my Stay Matte Pressed Powder (3.99).




I have also bought Rimmel Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night mascara (I bought this a couple of weeks ago) and I love it! It has two different style brushes- one part for volume and one for length, and it makes my eyelashes thicker and longer without clumping. Perfect. I haven't got the receipt for this but I seem to this was either £7.99 or £8.99.
In the middle is my Glam'Eyes Liquid Liner which was £5.29. I've had this before and I love it! 
On the right is my Exaggerate Undercover Shadow Primer which I haven't tried previously but I'm excited to use it. It was £4.99. 
I also treated myself to some new eyeshadow. I have plenty of eyeshadow but I don't have these shades and I really liked them so I thought, why not? It's Rimmel Traffic Stopping Shadow in Sharp Turn and it was £6.49. 



 
Last but not least is my new lipstick. It is part of Kate Moss' range for Rimmel London and the shade is Rossetto/08. I rarely wear lipstick but I love this shade so I thought I'd try it. It was £5.49.

I have well and truly gone all out on buying myself new make-up but I thought I would treat myself. 
All the products I bought are Rimmel. Rimmel is one of my favourite cosmetics brand and I'm never usually disappointed with what I buy!

What do you guys think to the make-up I've bought? Have you ever tried any of it?
Let me know what you think,
Love,
M x

No comments:

Post a Comment