Sunday 18 August 2013

Our Mid-Month Update In Photos

Our Updates In Photos post was originally a weekly post when we began this blog to keep you updated in a quirky way, however we have not done this post since June! So I (B) thought I would just do a quick upload of our mid-month updates.

 Once we have both got settled back into a routine at College and University hopefully these posts will once again become weekly. That is if our life is interesting enough to keep you guys entertained! 


It is Summer and I (B) managed to get away to Rhodes in Greece for 2 week which was lush. 

On Thursday (15th August) both myself and M got our A-Level results. I got accepted onto my university course and Maisie got accepted into Art College. This academic year is going to be strange for both of us but we are looking forward to it and don't worry, myself and M are still going to be working together on the blog, you cant get rid of us that easily!

Being beauty bloggers myself and M have also made a few purchases both beauty and fashion based that we will upload in review/haul blog posts.

How has your August been so far? 
We would love to know.
Love B 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment