Tuesday 13 August 2013

Maybelline Color Sensation.

We all have that last minute shopping that we undertake before we head off for a few days or a few weeks and one of my favourite "last minute" buys before I headed to Rhodes on 24th July was Coral Pearl 852 and Pink Hurricane 165 which are both from the Color Sensational Maybelline Collection.


The lipstick collection itself has 5 separate categories, these are the reds, plums, pinks, pearls and nudes.
I purchased 165 for myself and 852 for my Mum ( you will see below that my Mum adores this lipstick ) at £7.19 each. 




The swatch (below) on the left is Pink Hurricane 165 and the swatch on the right is Coral Pearl 852. 

165 has a warmer undertones that 825 however both are not massive statement pieces and are ideal for everyday use. The lipsticks are only slightly pigmented and both have a lovely shimmer after application. However due to the slight pigment they do need to be re-applied once or twice throughout the day. 


It is also nice to purchase an item that smells good. The smell of these Maybelline lipsticks reminds me personally of  coco butter/chocolate, they smell so good!

Have you purchased any Maybelline Lipsticks? Maybe from this collection, maybe from another? 
What has been your Summertime lipstick of this year? 
We would love to hear from you so let us know!
Love 
B.x



No comments:

Post a Comment